Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the verbally inspired Word of God. It is inerrant, and infallible
and the final authority in all matters of life and faith (II Tim. 3:16, 17).
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and
Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19; Eph. 4:6).
3. We believe in the pre-existence of Christ (Jn. 1: 1-3), His deity (Heb. 1:8), His humanity
(Jn. 1:14), His virgin birth, His sinless life (II Cor. 5:20), in His miracles (Jn. 20:30,31), in
His bodily resurrection (I Cor. 15:4), in His ascension to the right hand of the Father
(Acts 1:9), and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1: 11).
4. We believe man was created innocent in the image of God, but transgressed and fell
in Adam. He is unable to recover himself. Eternal salvation is offered to man by faith in
Christ in response to repentance toward God (I Cor. 15:22; Jn. 3:16; Acts 20:21 ).
5. We believe that man cannot be saved apart from the regenerating work of the Holy
Spirit (Titus 3:5). The Holy Spirit indwells and empowers the believer, enabling him to
live the Christian life (Eph. 5:18; Rom. 8:9).
6. We believe the local church is for worship, Christian fellowship, discipleship, and
evangelism. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ (Jn. 17).
7. We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved
unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation
(I Cor. 15).